

We're leading off with a hair shot. I highly recommend this super easy, cute style. It's three 2-strand flat twists combined with puffs (and barrettes for fun). It can be done from beginning to end during one half-hour video, which makes it ideal. Avena is getting a lot better about sitting still for hair time. I just have to provide the cheerios and some entertainment. I got a fantastic hair accesory organizer today. When I loaded it with goodies I realized I definitely don't need anymore daisy clips - how many can one person have? The second photo is post-sandbox. Avena has eaten so much sand in the last two weeks. She even brought a red plastic spoon down to her sandbox to facilitate the whole process. Our garden finally got in this weekend. We affectionately refer to the structure that we built to keep the deer out as the Thunderdome. I'll post a picture so you have a visual. Needless to say, the deer know we mean business.
No comments:
Post a Comment