It's hard to believe it's October. September was busy, and a lot of fun. Here's a few photo highlights...
Avena's birthday crown from school. She's moved from the Ducklings to the Dolphins class. Yep, she got to pick the color of her crown.
Ben and Avena ready to go to the beach for Avena's 2nd birthday party. These sunglasses are too much.
Opening presents at the beach.
Visiting Taylor Creek in Lake Tahoe to see the kokanee salmon spawn. Avena spent most of her time "organizing" the rocks.
The stars of the show.
Technically, we were in Tahoe for Grandpa Allan's birthday, but Dominck and Avena got in on the celebration too.
LOVE the pics!!! Hope she had a great birthday! HI! Avena! Madi and Mason LOVE your pics!
ReplyDeleteI've been a lurker for a while, but I just have to say that you truly have a beautiful child!
ReplyDeleteHappy belated birthday to Avena!
Hey, guys! I knew I was going to miss wishing Avena a happy birthday. Honestly, I think I'd have missed my own child's birthday (and almost have) this fall. It's been a very good, very bad, and very hard fall. (Good = new house, bad = best friend with lymphoma, hard = the move)
ReplyDeleteSo, belatedly, Happy Birthday, Avena! Your "cousins" from the east coast wish you a every joy this coming year. Give your mama a big kiss and your daddy a big hug for us.
By the way, the sunglasses are awesome!
Happy birthday Avena!! I hope she had a fabulous day. Her hair looks awesome, by the way! I need to do that to Fia sometime. Kerry-what is your newer blog again? I fogot it and I need to put it on my sideline!
ReplyDeleteHi Aimee! Kristin Jag sent me your way. We are 3 weeks home from bringing home our Ghanaian beauty- 2 1/2 year old Zoe...who looks alot like your Avena, by the way! I LOVE the hairstyles in the pictures...do you have any tips or advice or blogs or websites...that helped you? I am still learning in a major way. Not to mention I have 2 boys so this is my first girl! feel free to jump to our blog or email me at afritchman @ gmail
ReplyDeleteThanks!!! Amy