Hi everyone. We've officially made the transition back to "real" life! I'm back to work and Avena has started daycare. Ben and I are staggering our schedules so he has the little lady in the morning and I pick her up in the afternoon. Yes, that means that he is running Avena's hair salon, and I must say I'm impressed with his work so far! I'm not much of a morning person, but I'm enjoying getting to work early while it's nice and quiet. I'm relieved to say that Avena seems to have made a good transition to the "ducklings" class - where she is one of only two girls! She hasn't escaped the runny nose that seems to plague about a third of the kids, so we're learning to wrestle her while she flails wildly to avoid getting her nose wiped. Ben and I celebrated our "10th" anniversary last week (well, technically it's been two years of marriage and an eight year engagement). So far, so good! Thanks to my Dad and Teresa for working their butts off while they visited - we now have a fenced yard and it looks fantastic. We're excited to put on our fancy outfits for Katherine's graduation next weekend. Today I stopped at the store with Avena and she was riding in the cart. She went through the whole store growling "Grrrr!" It was hilarious. We posted photos of a crazy hair day (post-daycare), a splashy time in the pool, Avena's new kicks, and a test ride for the jump 'n go.
Friday, May 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment