Avena got a funny purple, rubber toy horse for her birthday. It's called a Rody, and it's brought to us by the fine folks in Italy. In the interest of alliteration, we named him Reynaldo. In classic Avena fashion, she has been staring at it cautiously for the past two days and giving it plenty of space. Tonight, she decided it's the funniest thing on the planet. See photos for shots of general silliness plus some cuddling.
Monday, September 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh, my goodness. What a sweet baby! I can't believe how big she's gotten. Tell Veen that Auntie Kerry has sent a belated birthday gift which should be there in the next day or two. Being a believer in long birthday celebrations, I'm just trying to help her extend her birthday season.
ReplyDeleteHope you all are well - you certainly look it.
A group from church has just headed over to Ghana for a few weeks to do some work with the Archbishop. Erik and I are feeling slightly nostalgic. Slightly.