
Avena got in lots of good visits over the holidays. Rise, my closest friend, has been declared an honorary aunt (top photo). I love this picture because everytime Rise came to the house, Avena insisted on wearing at least one of her socks. Why? I have no idea. Although topless, she thought she was quite fancy in this brown sock that went past her knees. She's mimicking everything these days. To those of you who may be confused, the middle photo is NOT Ben, it's his twin brother, Allen (representing with the Ghana shirt). Uncle Allen is a frequent visitor, and never stops by without a bag of goodies. This habit could become increasingly expensive over time! Ben (bottom photo) doesn't count as a visitor, but I like this shot nonetheless. Until Avena got her own apron for Christmas, she wore mine a lot (Of course an apron is necessary while reading books in your pajamas!).
Whoa - fancy bloggy-digs, Aimee!
ReplyDeleteLook at that precious belly - and the one brown sock is a hoot! And I did do a double take on that first picture. I thought it was Ben, but just didn't quite look like him.
I know - aren't I fancy? I was getting tired of the plain old background, so I went out in search of something to spice things up. Regarding the belly: holy moly. She looks like a little buddha, doesn't she? She always turns to her belly for comfort - she even sleeps with her hand under her shirt so she can make sure it doesn't go anywhere (we named it the Brown Bomber).
ReplyDelete