



Hi all. Can you tell we're getting bored? We're starting to stick bows and all sorts of nonsense in Avena's hair. Despite the fact that she is ridiculously cute I am starting to lose my pleasing personality. I am ready for spring in California. I am ready to go home and plant tomatoes. I even miss work (What's up, WSA?!). I included a photo of Mom to verify her arrival. I had chicken last night that was so spicy I could not feel my face (yes, I'm eating meat in Africa). Mom says hi and that I should tell you about the walk we took this morning. We walked about 40 feet and collectively decided it was far too hot to go any further. My new goal is to be home by Easter. Avena and I (and Ben) are inviting ourselves to Easter dinner at 26184 Legends Court in Salinas. We would like a Mexican-themed Easter menu with guacamole and LOTS of margaritas.
Welcome to the Hotel California! In your absence, we have perfected our margarita recipe. We can think of no better way of spending Easter.
ReplyDeleteIf you swing by Charlotte on your return trip (I know, not likely, but IF), I can promise you some REALLY good homemade guacamole and wicked good margaritas.
ReplyDeleteMade it to church today - everyone asked about my friends "Aimee and Ben". All were dismayed to hear that you are STILL there.
Hey! If you fly into Charlotte I will drive down and we can all enjoy Kerry's "Wicked Good Margaritas"!! Although we don't have Zoey yet, I still can't wait to meet you guys!!
ReplyDeletep.s...I really hope you make home to California by Easter
-Kasie
Hoping you get some good news TODAY!!! And while everyone else is at it, if you happen to be swinging by Seattle, I can make a mean mojito and could learn more about margaritas if that is your drink to bribe you by!
ReplyDelete