Friday, March 27, 2009

The DNA Is A Perfect Match

I just got the news. We will be coming home very soon. I am so grateful. Jen stayed on top of the DNA folks and we are done. My mom has a non-refundable ticket to Africa on Monday, so I don't know how we'll work out the details. More later...

2 comments:

  1. You know I'm just TICKLED PINK for you!! Awesome, awesome news! I wish we could share a UBER-HAPPY HOUR to celebrate with you...but I suspect the relief is celebration enough. Who can stand any more excitement than we've had the past couple of months? :)

    Squeeze that baby tight tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! This is just so exciting and I am sure you are SO relieved! It is wonderful that your mom was so willing to come out. Hope you can get all the ticket stuff worked out. Good luck with whatever is left in the next step of the process.

    ReplyDelete