Monday, March 30, 2009

DNA Will Be Sent Via Email

The director of the lab in Virginia will scan the results of the DNA and email it directly to the Embassy on Tuesday. Because of the time change, it is likely that Embassy staff will read the email Wednesday morning. Picking up a Visa at the end of the week is a possibility.

3 comments:

  1. YEA!!! That is such GOOD NEWS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Horrah! Finally - we will all get to see you and the baby soon! Good thing I live in Pittsburg-15mins away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am delighted that you will have beautiful Avena home with you for Easter. The margaritas sound like a good way to celebrate. I'm not sure why the American Embassy has been so hard to deal with, but hopefully you are through dealing with them! Best wishes, Kay (Kerry's Mom) Better known as Gram!

    ReplyDelete