Friday, March 27, 2009

A Little Less Conversation, A Little More Action Please...








I have received a suggestion from one Grandma, who shall remain nameless (Hi Mom!), that the blog could use "more pictures of Avena." I'll try not to be hurt that she seemed to have had enough goat stories for the time being. These are from today, when we were playing. Yellow onesie is pre-bath and pink onesie is post-bath.

2 comments:

  1. Aimee -
    These pictures make me miss "my baby" SO much! From late 2007 until December 2009, we had a foster baby girl who came to us at 2 days of age - and she LOVED to eat her little toes, just like your sweet Avena! Every time my little girls see one of Avena's "yummy toes" pictures, they say "Ohhh, she looks just like ______!" (Can't publish her name - foster care confidentiality and all that!)
    We are SO, SO happy for you!
    Hugs,
    Jeanie Hertz

    ReplyDelete
  2. aahh - she likes the toy I bought her...toes are their best-friend and pacie all in one.

    ReplyDelete