Wednesday, March 25, 2009

It's Cooking Up...

We just heard from Jen and she checked in with her contact (the "DNA dude") at the Lab in Virginia and it's in process. "DNA dude" indicated that it takes 7-10 days, so it could potentially be done by the end of next week. Once it's completed, Jen will track it (via Fed Ex) from the Laboratory to the Embassy and will let the Consular section at the Embassy know as soon as it's in their mailroom so they can get off their... (Ben wrote this post and Aimee edited out the last half of this sentence for the faint of heart!).

All of our fingers (and toes) are crossed.

1 comment:

  1. Here is to hoping all goes well and the DNA dude comes through with positive results and as quickly as possible. We need you all home. I miss you guys and want to begin spoiling my little Avena. I have things I need to teach her. Love you all.

    ReplyDelete