Saturday, March 28, 2009

I've Married Her Off

Emmanual, a very sweet man who works at the Crystal Rose, has decided that Avena will be very beautiful and that she should marry his son, Kojo, who is just one day older than she is. I've seen several photos of the young lad, and his Dad claims that he is very strong (he has two teeth and can sit from the laying position). Very impressive! So, naturally I've consented to the marriage. Being in the power position, I will negotiate very favorable terms.

Ben is home safely and doing well.

4 comments:

  1. No way, he lives tooooo far away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are they taking good care of you there, Aimee? I'm sure they are! Please tell Emmanuel I said "Hello"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. With all of your previous posts, it sounds like you have found a great place to stay when in Accra. Would you recommmend it to others? We have a traveling mom over there now by herself that I am sure would appreciate another place to stay. Yours had breakfast right? Did they have other meals or places nearby? Can you email privately with location and price? I was thinking it was by the embassy.....thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my, you have GOT to have a great sense of humor through all this eh?! and that you do!! it's so good to hear you're coming home soon.

    ReplyDelete